Senior Project Engineer
The candidate should have ten (10) years of increasingly responsible civil engineering experience on infrastructure projects such as collection systems, water systems, drainage projects, treatment plants, roadway, intersection improvements, signals, street lights, roundabouts, and sidewalks.
The candidate should have four (4) years of increasingly responsible civil engineering experience, of which two years must be in transportation infrastructure projects such as roadway, intersection improvements, signals, street lights, roundabouts, and sidewalks.
Engineer In Training
The selected candidate will work on projects that may include roadway reconstruction, intersection improvements, safety improvements, bike, and pedestrian facilities, drainage improvements, traffic signal modernizations, sidewalks, and more. Registration as an Engineer Intern or Engineer In Training is desired.
The selected candidate will work with staff on projects that may include roadway reconstruction, intersection improvements, safety improvements, bike, and pedestrian facilities, drainage improvements, traffic signal modernizations, sidewalks, and more. The role will include preparing detailed drawings, layouts, sketches, maps, and other graphic representations of civil designs. The selected candidate will layout plans and details using AutoCAD from sketches and verbal instructions.
Project Manager – Shreveport, LA
This full-time position will involve defining project parameters in response to observed collections system conditions, within fiscally constrained and schedule-driven environments. We are looking for a highly qualified individual to perform in a cross-functional role with water and wastewater collections system planning, design, and construction personnel. You will charter and implement robust project delivery and quality control protocols resulting in the cost-effective design, bidding, and construction of collections system infrastructure.
- Have a firm grasp of all facets of project delivery
- Understand and monitor project risks and develop adaptive strategies to mitigate these risks
- An acute awareness of all project stakeholders and you will embrace the value of effective communication at each stage of project development
- A licensed Professional Engineer with a bachelor’s degree in civil or environmental engineering
LA DOTD Certified Inspector
The ideal Field Inspector will have a firm grasp of all facets of road work and thoroughly understand all measurement and payment provisions of contract documents controlling this work.
- Perform daily observation and quality assurance of road work
- Document all material and site conditions and construction activities using real-time data collection tools
- Maintain daily records of as-built conditions and bid item quantities for contractor pay application reviews
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of similar construction observation experience
- At least one current LA DOTD certification and the ability to obtain others within six months
- Must pass criminal background and drug tests